Did you know?
- Staged homes sell faster than non-staged homes because they look move-in ready
- Homes staged prior to going on market sold in 42 days on average
- Buyers make an opinion within 8-10 seconds of seeing the home
- 90% of buyers cannot see past clutter most homes have when on the market
- An average staging investment of 1-3% of the homes’ asking price yields 8-10% return on investment
- Vacant homes take twice as long to sell because empty rooms don’t show how furniture can be arranged
Learn Some Low Cost Ways to Prepare Your Home To Sell Faster
Want to see some of my work?
Or Fill Out the Form Below
And We Will Contact You
Serving the following Moore County, NC and surrounding areas:
Aberdeen, Asheboro, Carthage, Fayetteville, Hope Mills, Pinehurst, Pittsboro, Raeford, Sanford, Seven Lakes, Southern Pines, Vass, West End, Whispering Pines, NC