We start with an in-home consultation to determine your staging needs. Most meetings take 2 hours or less and result in a prioritized plan with associated costs. We can provide rental furniture or use your furniture to make your home appeal to buyers.
Decorate your new home or update a room using your furniture or letting us suggest new options. New colors and furniture layout are considered to reflect your style and make it your own. We also decorate offices and can help you set up your new office before you move in!
Building a new home or remodeling is exciting, but picking out finishes can be daunting! Let Blue Diamond Staging & Design help you make those important decision to pick out flooring, wall colors, fixtures, doors, cabinets, counter tops, tile and more.
Enjoy getting into the holiday spirit but just don’t have the time or energy putting up the decorations? Blue Diamond Staging & Design offers professional holiday decorating for your home or business using your decor or buying new.
Did you know?
- Staged homes sell faster than non-staged homes because they look move-in ready
- Homes staged prior to going on market sold in 42 days on average
- Buyers make an opinion within 8-10 seconds of seeing the home
- 90% of buyers cannot see past clutter most homes have when on the market
- An average staging investment of 1-3% of the homes’ asking price yields 8-10% return on investment
- Vacant homes take twice as long to sell because empty rooms don’t show how furniture can be arranged
Learn Some Low Cost Ways to Prepare Your Home To Sell Faster
Serving the following Moore County, NC and surrounding areas:
Aberdeen, Carthage, Pinehurst, Sanford, Seven Lakes, Southern Pines, Vass, West End, Whispering Pines, Fayetteville, NC