- Building a new home and overwhelmed by all the finishing choices?
- Maybe you are remodeling and have to pick new colors, cabinets and more!
- Perhaps you just want a second opinion on the choices you already made and want to make sure it all works together
Don’t let it stress you out!
Homeowners love the idea of building a new home and creating a fresh new start but rarely do they realize how many decisions they need to make. What mirrors do you want in the bathroom, how high does the mirror go, how high do you want the light fixtures, where do you want the towel bar and how high?
Some builders will have a design phase where they walk you through the choices you need to make. Others will just give you a timeline with a list of decisions and vendors to use. Always keep samples (if possible) of your decisions or take pictures on your phone. A binder will also help you stay focused and organized so you know what items were already decided. Remember, your builder may have multiple projects going on at the same time. They may ask you for the same information twice so it’s best to know your final decision.
Be aware that all your decisions affect your timeline. Sometimes, it is hard to make a decision without some guidance. You will ultimately make the final decision, but it helps to have someone show you different options.
Let Blue Diamond Staging & Design help you decide on cabinets, flooring, lighting, counters, colors and more to reflect your home style.
We first start with an in-home consultation to discuss your needs
- Then meet at your preferred vendor location and choose from their styles
- Or have Blue Diamond Staging & Design select a few options and bring them back to your home for your final decisions
Home remodeling or new home construction does not have to be stressful. Homeowners don’t realize how many choices they have to make when remodeling a home. The biggest mistake homeowners make is regretting their decision. Call now for a consultation!