This toolkit was created to to help real estate agents and DIY homeowners who want some staging cheat sheets to help accessorize their space.
This ebook provides staging diagrams on how to accessorize and set up a coffee table, mantle, foyer, nightstand, bedding arrangement, living room accessories, kitchen and bathroom.
This 28-page ebook also provides staging tips and a list of accessories that you can use to get it ready for your online pictures.
These are the exact same accessories Kasia uses when staging her clients’ homes. She makes it easy to set up by following the diagrams and tips.
Read on for more details below…
The Staging Toolkit is great for realtors and homeowners who want some cheat sheets on how to best display their accessories to complement the staging of their home.
- Simple diagrams to show how to accessorize:
- Coffee tables
- Fireplace mantel
- Bedding arrangement
- Living room
- A list of items you can use to help stage your home
- List of locations to buy accessories
- Staging tips for each room
What’s an accessory?
An accessory is a small item that doesn’t clutter up the space but enhances the staged look of a home. It helps give it a more “lived in” look or look like a model home but without the personalization that creeps out the homeowner.
How long will this take?
Do you have 10 minutes? Here is what you should do once you buy the Staging Toolkit:
- Find the room you need help with in the document
- Review all the different diagrams
- Decide which items you have on hand and use them to accessorize your space
It depends on what items you have on hand. If you collect all the items you need and pack away the excess, you can easily stage your rooms the same day.
Who is this for?
- Realtors who offer staging services
- Homeowners who want to DIY
- Home stagers who want to create their own staging kit
Questions? Email [email protected]